Hover over Images

New to SolydXK? This is the place to start.
Please check the other subforums to see if there's a more suitable place for your question.
Redraw

Hover over Images

Postby Redraw » 13 Feb 2017 19:48

Hello
Um last week or so when searching for a particular image to use ( I use as reference for painting ) all I had to do was just hover over the files and a bigger image with details would show on screen this morning I go to do just that and the bigger image was not or would not or could not show up , i use this method I find it easier than say Gwenview or any other ,because I have the file just right there and don't have look for it in the folder .
If anyone can shed some light on this I would be most thankful .
I have not changed any setting on the desktop because it was performing very well after setting up the bits and pieces that I use .
Was It one of the updates Maybe ?
How can I get this function back on my desktop , it is most useful , Can Someone please help a frustrated novice artist .

bas_otten

Re: Hover over Images

Postby bas_otten » 22 Feb 2017 09:23

I'm not exactly sure about your context, but perhaps you are working with Dolphin in SoyldK and you accidently disabled the Information panel? You can toggle this panel on/off using F11. If not, please provide some more details.

Return to “Newbie Questions”