[solved]how to change system tray font color

Questions specific to the KDE DE go here
houndhen

[solved]how to change system tray font color

Postby houndhen » 18 Apr 2016 23:13

SolydK 64 bit.
The system tray that shows clipboard, sound, internet connection, and hidden icons, has a white font. Is there a way to change the color of the font? I was able to change the color of the clock so that I could see it more readily, but haven't found the way to change the color of the rest.

Arjen Balfoort
Site Admin

Re: how to change system tray font color

Postby Arjen Balfoort » 19 Apr 2016 14:39

I don't know if I understand you. There are only icons in the taskbar, no text (fonts).
The taskbar is a Plasma object and is set by the Plasma theme, including the icons of the taskbar.

You can experiment with the different styles and see if that is more to your liking.

SolydXK needs you!
Development | Testing | Translations

houndhen

Re: how to change system tray font color

Postby houndhen » 19 Apr 2016 19:05

Schoelje wrote:I don't know if I understand you. There are only icons in the taskbar, no text (fonts).
The taskbar is a Plasma object and is set by the Plasma theme, including the icons of the taskbar.

You can experiment with the different styles and see if that is more to your liking.
My mistake. Wrong terminology. The icons are all outlined with white and are therefore hard for me to see. I will see about changing the plasma theme. I never have gotten involved with plasma before. Will be a learning experience. Thanks.

Return to “KDE specific (SolydK)”