OpenERP Inclusion for Back Office Edition

Questions specific to SolydK Back Office
eaterc

OpenERP Inclusion for Back Office Edition

Postby eaterc » 24 Sep 2013 01:49

:D I am new here but I took interest for the back office edition of solydxk. Could OpenERP or some appropriate accounting package that would seamlessly integrate with OrangeHRM be included in the standard list of apps?

Arjen Balfoort
Site Admin

Re: OpenERP Inclusion for Back Office Edition

Postby Arjen Balfoort » 25 Sep 2013 15:14

eaterc wrote::D I am new here but I took interest for the back office edition of solydxk. Could OpenERP or some appropriate accounting package that would seamlessly integrate with OrangeHRM be included in the standard list of apps?
Hi eaterc, and welcome to our forum!

Thank you for your interest in SolydK Back Office.
We tried to put an OS together that supports the most important business processes for small businesses, non-profit organizations and home users. We did so with those organizations in mind with little or no ERP experience, and to keep the learning curve as small as possible. The packages should also fit the "Open Source, and free to use" bill.

An ERP package like OpenERP intends to do all for enterprises. Those are the organizations that (hopefully) have the experience and knowledge to use ERP to benefit their business goals, but it's not suited for most small businesses. OpenERP also uses a monthly fee per user.

SolydXK needs you!
Development | Testing | Translations

Notsonoble

Re: OpenERP Inclusion for Back Office Edition

Postby Notsonoble » 04 Feb 2014 15:29

http://v6.openerp.com/node/465

The monthly fee is for support. Nothing wrong with that.

Return to “SolydK Back Office”