Life version?

Questions specific to SolydK Back Office

Life version?

Postby Dirk » 23 Jun 2013 16:10

Hi all,

is there a live version of Solydk Back Office? Unfortunately I do not have a spare pc so I would prefer to have a closer look at this before killing my Debian installation.

What I need at the moment is a well integrated bunch of tools which can help me in administrating my still to be started small business.

It is even not yet clear what kind of business it should be, most probably something in the way of consulting and/or helping to create/maintain business contacts to/from Germany.

My idea with Solydk Back Office is to install it and also make use of those programs which are only found in Debian testing. I did already so with my old laptop which works with AntiX and also has installed Libre Office and some other stuff.

Groetjes uit Arft,

Site Admin

Re: Life version?

Postby Schoelje » 23 Jun 2013 17:15

SolydK BO, like the other SolydXK iso's do run live: you boot SolydK BO from DVD or USB, and you can try it out like any other SolydXK iso. You install SolydK BO in the same way as the others.
If you want, you can find a tutorial on intalling SolydXK in the tutorials section of the main site:

SolydXK needs you!
Development | Testing | Translations

Return to “SolydK Back Office”