Please don't post any suggestions here, there is a section especially for that. When it's interesting enough, it'll end up here. However, if you want to pick up a project, just let me know!
I'll update this OP when needed.
Last updated: 6 December 2015
- Update server
Currently running old-squeeze and unsupported by Dreamhost (our ISP).
This is time consuming and costly (I will need to maintain two servers during configuration, migration and testing)
I plan to do this in the first quarter of 2016
- Check automated FF/TB/Flash builds
- Update Manager, Live Installer, The Welcome Screen, SolydXK Constructor
- Remove --force-yes argument wherever possible: http://forums.solydxk.nl/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6148
- [DONE]Check on updates is not working properly.
- [DONE]Locked /var/dpkg/lock on Plasma 5 after upgrade finishes.
- [DONE]Only AppIndicator3 is supported by Plasma 5 to show a systray icon.
- [KEEPOLD]AppIndicator3 is not showing any messages in Plasma 4.
- [NOFIX]AppIndicator3 is not refreshing messages in Plasma 5.
- [DONE]Port to python3/Gtk+ (in progress)
- [DONE]Include OEM install (after python3/Gtk+ port is finished)
- [DONE] Encryption
- [DONE] Welcome screen:
- [DONE]Add the possibility to upgrade LibreOffice from backports
- [DONE]Show this page only when running stable
- [DONE]Include a warning for using backports
- Support Raid setups: [ http://forums.solydxk.nl/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4505 ]
- Improve localization (in progress) [ http://forums.solydxk.nl/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4148 ]