(download link here as well http://downloads.solydxk.nl/dev/)
if you don't know (yet) what is kdeconnect check this
Iframe is not allowed anymore. Click here to watch the movie.
(the developer Albert Vaca explains some of the features)
A) what you need?
- an android phone with android 4.0+ (see fleabus post here)
- SolydK home ed 64bit fully updated
- install the kdeconnect app from google play in the phone
- install the deb from http://downloads.solydxk.nl/dev/ in the computer
- does the deb installs clean? without additional dep? if there's any which?
- you should have a kcm module in sys-set and a widget that you can add to the panel. does it check?
- if it doesn't happen immediately you might need to run kbuildsycoca4 in the konsole
- when you pair the devices are you really able to use the announced features? (basically does it work?)
Albert's blog about the project
mainly this post
http://albertvaka.wordpress.com/2013/10 ... ers-added/
some more info about the project