Here are some theming issues that we might need to tackle before stretch becomes stable:
SolydX EE theme issues
- Login screen text fields still have a blue border when the field has focus. Text fields in other Gtk applications have an orange border.
- Terminal keeps grey menu and scroll bar when swithced to Breeze-Dark-X theme.
SolydK EE theme issues
- Desktop really starts slowly.
- Cannot seem to lock the widgets by default.
- Clock doesn't use hh:mm notation.
- Switch to Breeze Dark theme and switching to evolvere-blue-vivid-dark icons leaves System Settings without icons and start menu with partly dark icons.
- Switch to Breeze Dark theme, log out and back in: Kde splash and Kde default start menu configuration.