Forum francophone

De façon transitoire, ce forum reste ouvert le temps nécessaire pour les utilisateurs francophones de passer au forum multilingue.
Marcy

Forum francophone

Postby Marcy » 09 Feb 2017 15:52

( Excuse my English, please and this translate with Google ! )

To the Administrator of forums.solydxk.com,

Hello

I have been using for several years with a completely satisfied Solydk. And so it is with the aim of sharing my enthusiasm and make more known Solydxk, that I thought to create, only after obtaining your authorization, a forum of mutual assistance, without pretension, but could possibly do service.
Before I start I look forward to your answer.

I enclose you a link to a draft of what I could do:
Http://solydxk.forumprod.com/

Cordially

L'original en français :

A Monsieur l'Administrateur du forums.solydxk.com,

Bonjour,

J'utilise depuis déjà plusieurs années avec une entièrement satisfaction Solydk . Et c'est donc dans le but de faire partager mon enthousiasme et faire connaître davantage Solydxk, que j'ai pensé créer, uniquement après avoir obtenu votre autorisation, un forum d'entraide, sans prétention, mais pouvant éventuellement rendre service.
Avant de me lancer j'attends avec impatience votre réponse.

Je vous joins un lien vers une ébauche de ce que je pourrais faire :
http://solydxk.forumprod.com/

Cordialement

Schoelje
Site Admin

Re: Forum francophone

Postby Schoelje » 10 Feb 2017 07:48

Hi Marcy,

Personally, I'm not happy with that. This is a small but active community and we're best suited to give support. Here are the maintainers and developers active and so it should be. If there would be a genuine interest in a forum for French speakers and there is a dedicated maintainer for this forum we have no problem with setting this up here but as you can see that we archived the French forum because of lack of interest. It is my opinion that decentralizing support and splitting up the community is not in the interest of the users, the community and SolydXK.

I'm aware that I cannot prevent anybody to start their own specific support forum (I remember there was a Brazilian forum once) but I hope I can convince you otherwise.

Best regards,

Arjen Balfoort

SolydXK needs you!
Development | Testing | Translations

Marcy

Postby Marcy » 10 Feb 2017 09:53

Hi Arjen,

I understand your point of view and he completely convinced me. So I will not go any further into the project I started. And I delete the draft of my forum.

Best regards,

Marcy

Schoelje
Site Admin

Postby Schoelje » 10 Feb 2017 11:31

Thanks!
If you are serious about maintaining a French forum here we would consider it but as I said, there seems very little interest in such a forum.

SolydXK needs you!
Development | Testing | Translations

ilu

Postby ilu » 10 Feb 2017 17:25

Please be aware that we do everything possible to make sure that people posting in non-english languages get the same good support like anybody else. Actually quite a few people here can understand french.

We archieved the french forum because posts there did not get the same attention as posts in the main forum. So in my opinion closing the french subforum was actually a good thing.

Return to “Français (ATTENTION Archivage imminent)”