Solved Button, or Standard way to mark as solved

Here is the place were the team and the community projects meet together. Help us to develop SolydXK projects or contribute your ideas for future releases.
longtomjr

Solved Button, or Standard way to mark as solved

Postby longtomjr » 27 Mar 2013 12:14

Solved Button:
I don't know how hard it will be to implement this into the forum. It will be only able to solve a thread when you are the author or a moderator. It will be good if it is available in the search to just search for solved threads. When a topic is marked "solved" it will have a way of showing it when browsing through topics... for example: [SOLVED] my topic. I know this is not a Question an answer site so it would be best if it is just available in the Question Boards. Maybe there can be a Solved Rating and everyone that contributed to the thread get +1 on their solved rating...(I don't realy know if this must be implemented...

Standard way to mark as solved:
If the above will take to much time or is impossible it would be nice to have a way that is the same for all posts to mark them as solved. This can be put in the text above the new-post or reply window page thingy... I would suggest thisd way: [SOLVED] the topic title. This you can see fist that there is no need to help anymore or you can see that there will be help that works...
Also... I know there is not an Army of moderators here but when the above have been decided the moderators must mark everything as solved...

I suggest that if this is to be done, it will be the best if we do it early to save a lot of extra work...

Kind Regards
Longtmjr
The SolydXK Community on Google plus

Me on Google plus

remember to mark your topics [SOLVED] after it HAS been solved

Return to “Suggestions & ideas / Open Projects”