- Firefox's default configuration has been further restricted and the provided plugins Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere and uBlock Origin help to improve your privacy.
- These restrictions were also implemented for Thunderbird.
- AppArmor is now installed by default. This will improve security by binding access control attributes to programs rather than to users.
- All SolydXK applications now use pkexec to get elevated permissions.
- Many new features and bugs were solved in our SolydXK applications.
You can download the ISOs from our community site: https://solydxk.com/downloads
Do not forget to verify your download before you use it.
Enjoy this new release!
The SolydXK Team